Beginner - This module is for complete beginners and provides the essential knowledge to get started with Excel. This module assumes the users has no knowledge of Excel.
Microsoft Excel makes it possible to analyse, manage, and share information in more ways than ever before, helping you make better, smarter decisions. Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that allows users to produce tables containing calculations and graphs. These can range from simple formulae through to complex functions and mathematical models.
This module provides the basic Excel knowledge to enable users to access the features of Excel for data manipulation and analysis.
- Identify which Version of Excel
- Start Excel
- Know the parts of the Excel window
- Know how the command structure
- Be proficient in accessing Ribbons, Groups and Dialog boxes
- Be able to access Help
- Understand Worksheets and Workbooks
- Understand cells and Ranges
- Microsoft Certified Trainer: Alan Beattie
Beginner - This module provides essential knowledge on creating, saving opening Excel workbook. This module assumes limited knowledge of Excel, users should be familiar with the basics of Excel.
This module looks at the saving and opening of workbooks, creating new workbooks and printing worksheets and workbooks. There are a few fundamental steps in the life of a document, these are:
- Workbook creation
- Editing a workbook.
- Saving a workbook
- Closing a workbook
- Opening an existing workbook
- Printing a workbook
- Create a new Blank Workbook
- Enter text
- Save a workbook
- Close a workbook
- Open an existing workbook
- Create a new workbook from a template
- Presenter: Alan Beattie